Go down 
AuthorMessage
paper151
FRESHIES undies ...
FRESHIES undies ...

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Singapore's Cosplay   Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi all, i just came back from Singapore Cosplay 09. Why they give two award to Singaporean? should give to either the team 5 or 6. they are so good... next time nobdy else want to come and participate in our contest any more already. Hmph...

A bit orange in color, any one can help me to improve this image? cannot use flash cause it a glass display

Character a bit dark... how to improve it?

The most sensual cosplay gal... I think...

Very beautiful costume... very friendly gal too...

The cutest gal... she even give a plastic peach to the Judge... Really kawaii

Yours,
Ng
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
SMELLY(pew pew) undies
SMELLY(pew pew) undies

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Singapore's Cosplay   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Erm, you do mean Anime Festival Asia right? haha ^^,

I was there too, both days!

Pic 1) If you shoot in raw, you can change the photo's Temperature in Photoshop Camera Raw. And while you're taking your picture, you have to set your white balance to about Tungsten. One more thing. You can use Flash even if there's glass, but remember to shoot it at an angle so that reflected light will not go back into the lens.

Pic 2)The cosplayers are dark because the light is coming from the back (Window). two ways to solve this. Either use a Flash to fill in, or set your metering mode to spot and meter their skin.

Pic 3) lol @ expression, cool!

Pic 4) Asumi!!! lol, she's really nice. Costume is actually done by Sakurazaki (a member in our NP's own JTC Cosplay division)

Pic 5) heh, ofcourse give plastic peach to judge..the judge probably is Kaname, a very popular Japanese cosplayer. Nice take, she's cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paper151
FRESHIES undies ...
FRESHIES undies ...

PostSubject: Re: Singapore's Cosplay   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Pic 1: ah i see, so we must angle properly in order to shoot this picture la... thanks! will try that out in the future.

Pic 2: If i meter the skin the background will be suffers over exposure and not nice... i guess flash is the best but my battery for SB400 ran out that day Sad

Pic 3: got many photo of both of them, but this is the nicest one la... thanks for the compliments!

Pic 4: this girl name is Asumi? or the character name is asumi? We got a cosplay club in NP? who is Sakurazaki.

Pic 5: Yup, Judge is Kaname. He also very cool... he got many hug from the cosplayer!! hmm, i want to be judge too in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spazzer
FRESHIES undies ...
FRESHIES undies ...

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Singapore's Cosplay   Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 pm

paper151 wrote:
Pic 1: ah i see, so we must angle properly in order to shoot this picture la... thanks! will try that out in the future.

Its not a matter of anger properly, its a matter of the camera white balance metering, this is because the camera got 'FOOLED' which is why people shoot in raw so that they can SALVAGE the pic if theres a need be:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paper151
FRESHIES undies ...
FRESHIES undies ...

PostSubject: Re: Singapore's Cosplay   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 am

Hehe...

After seeing Zee's photo, i had the urge to share another 2 of my photo & bring out my point again that Singapore should not bag away 2 prizes... Next year, no other country want to join this contest anymore!

One of the many hugs that the judge get that day...

They should have gotten the best costume award... why give 2 award to Singapore team? *SigH*

Yours,
Ng
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore's Cosplay   

Back to top Go down

Singapore's Cosplay
Page 1 of 1